In this segment of his series on homeland security, Professor Clarence Augustus Martin talks about security legislation and oversight. He gives hypothetical and historical examples that demonstrate effective practices and warning signs.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Legal Foundations of Homeland Security
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Security & Crime (general), Homeland Security, Terrorism
- Duration: 00:03:07
- Keywords: homeland security, interrogation, interrogation practices, legislation, national security, oversight, Patriot Act, PATRIOT Act of 2001, Security, Surveillance
Academic: Clarence Augustus MartinOnline ISBN:9781506366746Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015