Lord Karan Bilimoria, founder and chairman of Cobra Beer, discusses leadership and leadership qualities. According to Bilimoria, a successful leader has integrity, can delegate, and has good time management skills. A good leader must also be open to lifelong learning in order to grow.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Leadership: Lord Karan Bilmoria, Founder of Cobra Beer
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership, Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), New Venture Creation
- Duration: 00:11:10
- Keywords: adaptation, beer, belief perseverance, consumers, cost benefit analysis, crisis, delegation, directors, education courses, entrepreneurship, export, idea generation, integrity, joint venture, leadership (business), lifelong learning, manufacturing, mission, multitasking, passions, risk analysis, Success, team building, team leadership, time management, work-life balance
Cobra Beer, 1989-
Lord Rowan WilliamsPeople
Practitioner: Karan BilimoriaOnline ISBN:9781473965126Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016