Plant manager David Brown describes his leadership style. He explains what traits a great leader should possess and speaks about some influential leaders in his own life.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Leadership in the Modern Business Environment
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Motivation, Leadership Development, Creativity in Management
- Duration: 00:16:12
- Keywords: brainstorming, challenging behavior, communication skills, competition (business), coordination, creative thinking, data analysis, data management, employee communication, employee empowerment, employee relations, employee safety, financial analysis, financial information, financial information systems, goal setting, goal-oriented leadership, industry analysis, influential texts and figures of veneration, information technology, inspirational leadership, integrity, integrity at work, labor shortages, leadership (business), leadership styles, leadership training, listening, listening skills, management and leadership, mentors, motivation, motivation and relationships, newsletters, organizational communication, organizational goals, Safety, talent, teamwork, technology, values (guiding principles)
Practitioner: David BrownOnline ISBN:9781473988651Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016