Professor Joanne Ciulla reviews the concepts behind leaderships ethics. She also demonstrates that interest in the ethics of leaders is not a new phenomenon.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Leadership Ethics
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership & Ethics, Leadership Theory, Business Ethics (general)
- Duration: 00:25:53
- Keywords: accountability (business), accountability (governance), Adolf Hitler, Affordable Care Act, ancient Greece, Aristotle, Barack Obama, Buddha, business ethics, business schools, casuistry, Cicero, classics (literature), Confucius, democracy, democracy and corruption, effectiveness, ego, Egypt, epistemology, ethical decision making, ethical dilemmas, ethical leadership, ethics, followership, friends, humanities, Jesuits, journals, leadership (political), leadership training, liberal arts education, Machiavellianism, Mahatma Gandhi, moral obligations, moral rules, morals, newspapers, philosophy, Plato, politicians, power (organizational theory), power and authority, problem solving, psychology, research methods, responsibility (politics), responsibility attribution, rhetoric, Semantics, social science, Socrates, Sustainability, teaching
Academic: Joanne B. CiullaOnline ISBN:9781473988330Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016