Professor Christopher Kayes defines leadership and explains what distinguishes leadership and management. He discusses important skills for leaders, putting particular emphasis on the need for a strong code of ethics.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Leadership Development
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership Development, Leadership & Ethics, Followership
- Duration: 00:13:11
- Keywords: assessment, change agents, change management, character, Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice, context effects, cooperation, ethical leadership, fairness, goal-oriented leadership, influence and persuasion, leadership (business), leadership and creativity, leadership development, legal and ethical issues, management and leadership, mentoring, motivation, perception (psychology), planning (general), problem solving, processes and institutions, religion, Self concept, Skills development, teamwork, values (guiding principles)
Academic: Christopher KayesOnline ISBN:9781473988613Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016