Kate Malliarakis, an adult primary care nurse practitioner, discusses leadership in the context of nursing, including the management and direction of change, as well as clarity in communication.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Leadership & the Self in Nursing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Nursing Leadership, Health Care Systems, Organization & Leadership (general)
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:06:51
- Keywords: change agents, change management, communication skills, leader-follower relationships, leadership (health care), nursing philosophy, nursing roles in health care and long-term care
Academic: Kate MalliarakisOnline ISBN:9781529718645Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020