Dr. Laura Levine describes attachment theory as the idea that the emotional relationships in our lives are key to our well-being.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Laura Levine Defines Attachment Theory
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Subject: Theories of Development, Interpersonal Relationships, Child Development
- Duration: 00:02:52
- Keywords: attachment theory, research
Karlen Lyons RuthPeople
Academic: Laura LevineOnline ISBN: 9781473960145Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016