Dr. Nicholas Wilton presents five types of flexibility that organizations can employ to maximize labor resources while coping with change. These include functional, numerical, temporal, financial, and spatial location flexibility.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Alternative Approaches to Labour Flexibility and Associated Controversies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Business Environment, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:02:17
- Keywords: business and management, employment conditions, functional flexibility, human resource management, labor flexibility, labor markets, locational flexibility, organizational change, organizational structure, pay and rewards, profit sharing, Staff (employees), Subcontracting, telecommuting, temporal flexibility, wages, work and skills, workplace
Academic: Nicholas WiltonOnline ISBN:9781473991989Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016