Lovoria Williams, associate professor at the University of Kentucky College of Nursing and the director of membership for the Southern Nursing Research Society, gives an overview of key research concepts and explains the difference between research and other types of information.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Key Concepts in Nursing Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Clinical Scholarship, Nursing Research, Scholarship & Evidence-Based Practice (general)
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:09:58
- Keywords: caregiving across the life span, generalizability, hypothesis testing, literature reviews, nursing profession, nursing research, population, research findings, Sampling, Scientific method, Social cognitive theory, Statistical significance, theories and concepts, theory of planned behavior, variables (research)
Academic: Lovoria WilliamsOnline ISBN:9781529725056Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020