Dr. Karen Blakeley discusses problems with common business mindsets and values. She articulates the necessary transformation and explains how business schools can help. Training people in responsible leadership, she argues, can help change business and make it less about personal profit and more about saving the planet for future generations.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Karen Blakeley Discusses Leadership Development
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Spiritual Leadership, Responsible Leadership, Leadership Development
- Duration: 00:08:18
- Keywords: business models, business schools, corporation, ecosystems, ego, exploitation, fear, implementation intentions, inequality, leadership (business), recognition, regulations, responsible leadership, Self-awareness, Self-control, Stakeholders, Stress at work, Sustainability, tax havens, transformation of motivation, transformational and visionary leadership
Academic: Karen BlakeleyOnline ISBN:9781473954410Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016