Professor Kenneth Peak discusses bias in the court system. He explains that many attorneys are familiar with judges' biases and how this affects the justice system.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Judges and Bias
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Series: Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Publication year: 2014
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Sentencing, Courts (general)
- Duration: 00:03:14
Academic: Kenneth J. PeakOnline ISBN: 9781506367187Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2014