Jonathan Gosling and Peter Clay discuss spiritual leadership and how to implement it. Spiritual leadership incorporates spiritual practices such as meditation, prayer, and contemplation into leadership. Gosling and Clay discuss instrumentalism, post-structuralism, and the benefits of spiritual leadership.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Spiritual Organization: Variations on Means and Ends
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Spiritual Leadership, Spirituality in Organizations, Leadership Styles
- Duration: 00:28:20
- Keywords: embodiment, humanism, humanistic perspective, instrumentalism, language, leadership (business), metaphysics, metaphysics and science, organization studies, organizational spirituality, practices, strategies, and tools, religion and spirituality, Secularism, Semantic development, Spiritualism, Spirituality, Spirituality and career development, Spirituality and careers, Spirituality/religion, yoga
Academic: Jonathan Gosling
Academic: Peter CaseOnline ISBN:9781473959811Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016