Professor Jean-Anne Stewart discusses leadership development across generations. She explains her involvement in the area and also how this topic will likely develop in the future.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Jean-Anne Stewart Discusses Leadership Development Across Generations
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership Development, Leadership, Organization Development
- Duration: 00:36:27
- Keywords: access to information technology, adult learning, applications and contexts, business education, coaching (business), distribution of leadership, diversity leadership, generation, generation effect, generation gap, generational change, leadership (business), leadership and management program, leadership development, leadership training, leadership: training and development, leadership: transformational, longitudinal analysis, longitudinal research, longitudinal research design, mentoring, motivation and career development, parental and home environments, recruitment, research, Small group practices, Social shaping of technology, Support groups, team dynamics and group decision making
Academic: Jean-Anne StewartOnline ISBN:9781473956131Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016