Professor Stephen Cox discusses the juvenile justice system and areas where management and guidance would make a life changing difference for young offenders. He raises questions about coordination of agencies and the best interventions for youth offenders.
Chapter 1: Issues in the Juvenile Justice Systemicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:02:57
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Issues in the Juvenile Justice System
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Juvenile/Youth Justice, Administration & Management in Criminal Justice
- Duration: 00:02:57
- Keywords: coordination of aid, criminal justice system, interventions and intervention programs for victim and offender, juvenile and youth offenders, juvenile case management, juvenile correctional facilities, juvenile justice system
Academic: Stephen M CoxOnline ISBN: 9781526400567Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017