Roger Hakes, director of Kite Clothing, takes the viewer on a complete tour of his company--from storefront to warehouse to factory. He gives a thorough overview of running an ethics-driven international business in the fashion industry.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: International Organizational Behavior
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Organizational Behavior, International Business & Management (general), International Logistics
- Duration: 00:24:18
- Keywords: auditing, Bangladesh, brand management, brand personality, branding, business ethics, business ethics in developing countries, certification, China, clothing, clothing industry, communication barriers, communication skills, critical paths, cultural differences, environmental approaches, ethical consumerism, export, factories, factory buildings, factory inspection, factory management, fashion industry, flexibility, Germany, honesty, inspection, international business, international business ethics, manufacturing, negotiation, negotiation and bargaining, organic organizations, organization and administration, partnerships, Portugal, prices, product line management, production management, prototypes, quality assurance, quality control, Supply chain management, Supply chain risks, textile dyes, textile industry, textiles, textiles and clothing, Turkey, video conferencing, waterproofing, working conditions
Savar building collapse (2013)
Rana Plaza Factory Collapse (2013)
Practitioner: Roger HakesOnline ISBN:9781473991507Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016