Dr. Nicole Ferdinand discusses topics surrounding the Notting Hill Carnival. She explains the many issues involved in running a large carnival, including community relations, import/exports, and international marketing.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: International Marketing & the Notting Hill Carnival
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: International Marketing, Tourism, Events & Hospitality Marketing, Management Communication
- Duration: 00:18:38
- Keywords: authenticity, business tourism, carnivals, community programs, competition (business), data collection systems, development planning, ethical analysis, ethical considerations, event history analysis, event management, event marketing, exchange rate, export, festivals, global market, import, import/export businesses, international business, internationalization, internationalization model, liability, local communities, management, private and public, private events, research, research design, Sponsorship, Sustainability, tourism, volunteer coordination, volunteer work, volunteers
Notting Hill CarnivalPeople
Academic: Nicole FerdinandOnline ISBN:9781473962101Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016