Dr. Jeneile Luebke, PhD, RN, nurse researcher, and member of the Bad River Band of Lake Superior Chippewa, discusses indigenous nurses and nursing students, including challenges faced in practice and after graduation, strengths of Indigenous nurses, and ways nursing programs could show support.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Indigenous Nurses
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Professional Issues in Nursing (general), Diversity & Multicultural Nursing
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:17:56
- Keywords: community health nursing, cultural awareness, diversity in education, holistic nursing, indigenous communities, indigenous population, mentoring, nursing, nursing education, nursing profession, recruitment, retention and diversity in higher education
Academic: Jeneile LuebkeOnline ISBN:9781529797398Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022