Professor Chris Hackley explains implicit advertising as the aspects of advertising communication that are not spoken or written outright. He points to product placement, sponsorship, and native advertising as forms of implicit advertising. He also discusses the growth and future of implicit advertising.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Implicit Advertising
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Advertising & Promotion, Marketing Channels
- Duration: 00:19:04
- Keywords: advertising, advertising campaigns, brand personality, case study research, cell phones, consumption patterns, context communication, context effects in perception, editorials, influence and position, innovation (business), internet and new media, internet and social connectedness, intertextuality, marketing, non verbal communication, normalization, polysemic text, print media, product placements, Sponsorship, Sponsorship in sport, text analysis, trends, understanding (cognition), verbal communication
Academic: Chris HackleyOnline ISBN:9781473967373Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016