Research shows that immigrants and their children are often play important leadership roles as a driving force in a diverse and thriving economy.
Chapter 1: Immigrants Leaders as a Driving Economic Forceicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:02:07
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Immigrant Leaders: The Practice and Mindset
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2018
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Leadership
- Subject: Diversity Leadership, Inclusive Leadership
- Duration: 00:02:08
- Keywords: children of immigrants, diversity leadership, economic factors, economic growth, economic impact of immigration, economy, entrepreneurial leadership and human resources, immigrants, refugees
Online ISBN: 9781071803363Copyright: Copyright © 2018 SAGE Publications Inc.