Joe Raelin from Northeastern University explains his theory of collaborative agency. In this model, leadership comes from collective practice to change the trajectory of a project or an enterprise by those doing the work.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Imagine There Are No Leaders: Reframing Leadership As Collaborative Agency
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership Development, Leadership
- Contains: Supplementary Resources
- Duration: 00:10:51
- Keywords: collaboration, dialogic, dialogue theories, leadership (business), leadership development, motivation, power and authority, practice (psychology), team leadership
Academic: Joe RaelinOnline ISBN:9781473992573Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016