Professor Joep Cornelissen explains how IBM re-positioned its corporate identity at the turn of the 21st century. He outlines the steps leaders in the organization took to accomplish this, with a focus on strategic communications both internally and externally.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: IBM
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Public Relations, Corporate Strategy, Culture & Strategy
- Duration: 00:07:15
- Keywords: corporate identity, hardware, IBM Corp., innovation (business), ownership, Social integration, Software, Strategic communication, Strategic communication for science and technology, Strategic decision making, workforce development
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), 1911-
Samuel J. Palmisano
Academic: Joep CornelissenOnline ISBN:9781473991187Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016