Christian Hill recounts his strategies and experiences in restaurant management. Hill focuses on identifying potential problems, building quality teams, and leading teams effectively.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Human Resources & Performance Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Tourism, Events & Hospitality Marketing, Services Management, Service Operations
- Duration: 00:11:11
- Keywords: auditing, customer care, employee relations, feedback, feedback seeking, leadership (business), leadership and optimism, leadership development, leadership practices, leadership styles, management, management development, motivation, performance reviews, relationship-oriented leadership, restaurants, Staff meetings, Standards, Standards (training), target setting, team building, team development, team leadership, team management, team performance
Practitioner: Christian HillOnline ISBN:9781473963535Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016