Dr. Nicholas Wilton defines a psychological contract as an unspoken agreement that ties employee satisfaction, performance, and retention rate to the employer’s ability to fulfill promises.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: The Significance of the Psychological Contract to HRM
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Human Resource Management (general), Coaching & Mentoring
- Duration: 00:01:48
Academic: Nicholas WiltonOnline ISBN: 9781473991972Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016