Jason Stockwood, the CEO of Simply Business, explains the philosophy behind the employee relations of his company. He describes how Simply Business has changed the relationship between employees and management by changing the work space, benefits, and decision making processes.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Human Resource Management at Simply Business Insurance Broker
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Human Resource Management (general), Performance Management, Leadership
- Duration: 00:17:22
- Keywords: benefit packages, benefits (employee), business ethics, business management, collaboration, corporate culture, creative commons, creative leadership, creative organizational climate, creative productivity, employee behavior, employee benefits, employee relations, employee wellbeing, employer attitudes, globalization (business), hierarchy, innovation (business), innovation and creativity, management structure, office practice, offices, openness and honesty, organization (group structure), payment, productivity, retention, trust, values (guiding principles)
Practitioner: Jason Stockwood
Practitioner: Martin Golder
Practitioner: Wendy Lee
Practitioner: Jessie Warrener
Practitioner: Chris Slater
Practitioner: Gemma AdeyOnline ISBN:9781473962118Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016