McDonald's Executive Fred Ehle gives a lecture at a marketing conference. He discusses how 'customer-centricity' approaches the same-old-same-old from a distinct angle.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: American Marketing Association Annual Conference: Customer Centricity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Consumer Marketing, Consumer Culture, Creativity & Innovation in Business
- Duration: 00:22:52
- Keywords: accountability (business), cell phones, coffee, coffee shops, competition (business), conferences, consumers, consumers and products, cost-effectiveness, customer care, customer centrality, customer loyalty, customer relationship management, data analysis, data collection, decision making, direct mail, empowerment, hospitality marketing, interdepartmental relations, interdepartmental relationships, jargon, marketing, return on investment, Software, test markets
Apple Inc., 1976-
American Marketing Association (AMA), 1937-People
Speaker: Fred EhleOnline ISBN:9781473990487Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016