The Joseph T. Quinlan Bereavement Center provides bereavement services for hospice families, as well as to the community at large. Group counseling is one of the services offered, where peer support and emotional validation are valuable tools in the grieving process.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Group Grief Counseling: Joseph T. Quinlan Bereavement Center
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Bereavement, Loss & Grief, Group Work, Hospice Care
- Duration: 00:15:56
- Keywords: anger, bereavement, bereavement and grief, bereavement counseling, death and bereavement, dying
Joseph T. Quinlan Bereavement Center
Karen Ann Quinlan HospicePeople
Practitioner: Diana Sebzda
Practitioner: Marlina Schetting
Practitioner: Tara ReyesOnline ISBN:9781529708394Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019