The Response to Loss Model provides a way of looking at the interplay between reflexive grief reactions and coping strategies. This model is theoretically compatible with other models of grief counseling, especially the theoretical underpinnings of pluralistic counseling.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Grief and Bereavement counseling
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Grief & Bereavement Counseling, Relationship Counseling
- Duration: 00:07:04
The University of Keele, 1949-
Academic: Linda MachinOnline ISBN: 9781473931442Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015