Professor Greg Bamber discusses employee relations around the world, including current key thinkers and key debates in this field. He also gives a few case studies of interesting cases in employee relations.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Greg J. Bamber Discusses Employment Relations
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Governance, Business Law
- Duration: 00:21:37
- Keywords: business planning, case studies, contract work, contracts, coordinated market economy, employee communication, employee issues in business ethics, employee relations, employee voice, employee wellbeing, employment, employment at will, employment conditions, employment contracts, employment relations, employment relationships, employment termination, employment-at-will doctrine, influential texts and figures of veneration, international business, international perspectives, labor unions, liberal market economy, recruitment, Salaries, Salaries and wages, unions
International Labor Organization
International Labor and Employment Relations Association
International Transport Federation
Academic: Greg BamberOnline ISBN:9781473956179Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016