Grantwriter Noah Temaner Jenkins presents an overview of the grant writing process. She explains the importance of understanding the funding context and foundation mission, then walks viewers through the different sections of a grant proposal.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Grant Writing Basics: How to Write a Successful Grant Proposal to a Private Foundation
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Business & Management Skills, Public Sector & Non-Profit Marketing
- Duration: 00:27:19
- Keywords: achievement, budgeting, census data, charitable funding, charities, competition (business), context effects, costs and cost analysis, data collection, data sources: empirical data, data sources: media coverage, demand, documentation, effectiveness, environment awareness, evaluation design, foundations, funding bodies, goal setting, grants (funding), guidelines as topic, impact analysis, income, in-kind contributions, letters (correspondence), logistics, long-range planning, measurement, methods, missions and mission statements, narratives, needs and wants, networks and networked organizations, non profit organizations, objectives setting, organization (group structure), outcomes, policy implementation, preparedness, priority setting, process (operations management), processes and institutions, program evaluation, proofreading, proposal writing, quantitative versus qualitative methods, realism, reports (publications), reputation management, resource materials, Specifications, Sustainability, target population, time factors, viable system model, writing (communication)
Practitioner: Noah Temaner JenkinsOnline ISBN:9781473990937Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016