Professor Greg Autry discusses how entrepreneurship can be affected by government regulation. His explanation highlights the level of involvement the government may have in a variety of industries and when said involvement can be a boon or a curse.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Government’s Role in Entrepreneurship
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Business Environment, Small Business Marketing
- Duration: 00:07:32
- Keywords: agricultural industry, agriculture, agriculture sector, censorship, computers, curriculum evaluation, education funding, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, environmental law, environmental protection, free speech, gambling, government, health care, internet, management theory, marijuana, national security, OECD, pharmaceutical industry, research and development, research funding, Social welfare, Software, Space flight, Spacecraft, Spaceflight, State-owned enterprises, Subsidies, taxation, taxes, tobacco, tobacco industry, worker rights
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), 1961-People
Academic: Greg AutryOnline ISBN:9781473988682Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016