Professor Salah Hassan presents a case study on product line extension by multinational brand Gillette in developing nations and emerging economies. How does a disposable product achieve success in a market dominated by a traditional long-life product?
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Gillette: Stimulating Primary Demand in Emerging Economies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Brand Management & Strategy, International Marketing, Emerging Markets
- Duration: 00:15:01
- Keywords: brand management, branding, business strategy, China, demand, demand characteristics, demand management, Egypt, emerging economies, emerging markets, entrepreneurs, innovation, international business, international marketing research, international markets, market segmentation, market share, marketing, marketing (business), marketing strategy, multinational marketing, Pakistan, prices, pricing, product line extensions, product line management, Shaving, target markets, targeting, targeting strategies
Proctor & Gamble Co. (P&G), 1837-
Academic: Salah S. HassanOnline ISBN:9781473979987Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016