Professor Mary Gowan outlines assessing need for job training and selecting the right training procedures. She focuses on the need for thinking about a multi-generational staff when designing training.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Generational Differences in Training Success: An Insurance Company Case Study
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Global Operations Management, Training, Development & Education, Operations Management (general)
- Duration: 00:09:58
- Keywords: baby boomers, case studies, consultants, effectiveness, focus groups, generation gap, generational conflict, job performance models, needs analysis, needs assessment, organizational behavior, organizational performance, performance assessment, professional development, Software, task analysis, technology, training, training evaluation, training needs assessment and analysis
Academic: Mary GowanOnline ISBN:9781473990852Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016