Professor Gary Rees discusses employee burnout and employee engagement. He explains how he became interested in this field and how paying attention to it can benefit all employers. Professor Rees also explores the disconnect between what organizations claim they are doing to engage employees and what they are actually doing.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Gary Rees Discusses Burnout and Employee Engagement
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Stress in Organizations, Motivation, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:19:56
- Keywords: academic discourse, burnout, case studies, change management, communication styles, communications, efficacy, employee participation, employee wellbeing, ethics, influential texts and figures of veneration, infrastructure, labor unions, leadership styles, management styles, management training, managing organizational change, motivation and career development, organization size, organizational culture, organizational cynicism, organizational diversity, organizational moral distress, research, research methodology, Strategic corporate social responsibility, Suicide risk, teaching methods
Academic: Gary ReeseOnline ISBN:9781473956193Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016