Marketing professional Chris Baradel explains the challenge decision making process. It's impossible to be certain about business outcomes, but companies can still make good decisions by examining key assumptions and alternatives.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Gaining Clarity in the Age of Chaos is Impossible – How to Manage Through Uncertainty Instead
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Marketing Decision Making, Marketing Strategy, Marketing (general)
- Duration: 00:43:29
- Keywords: business strategy, challenges, issues, and controversies, competition (business), consensus, data management, debates, debriefing, decision making, decision making and career development, discipline, documentation, estimation, financial analysis, gambling, hierarchy, influence and position, knowledge and learning, learning and perception, marketing (business), movies, negotiation, organizational culture, outcomes, partnerships, prediction, priority setting, probability, product development, Stability, Strategic alternatives, Strategic assumptions, trust and credibility, uncertainty, understanding (cognition), voice and visibility
Speaker: Chris BaradelOnline ISBN:9781473990432Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016