Catheryn Meredith, MA, Graduate Tutor at Northumbria University, discusses the importance of the assessment process in social work, including limitations of the current system.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: From Assessment to Intervention in Social Work
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Social Work Skills (general), Report Writing, Social Work Profession (general)
- Duration: 00:16:22
- Keywords: assessment in counseling, assessment process, attachment theory, collaboration, computer assessment, creativity, critical thinking, curiosity, data analysis, data collection, dementia, discovery processes, evaluation and assessment, hypothesising, information resources, information technology services agency, interventionism, intuition, knowledge, managerial behavior, managerialism, mental capacity, mental health, older adulthood and old age, performance management system, person-centered planning, Self harm, Social work, Social work practice, Social work profession, Social work record keeping, Standardization, Suicide, Systems theory, task-oriented leadership, understanding expertise
Speaker: Cathryn MeredithOnline ISBN:9781529701920Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019