Newspaper veteran Edwin Frederickson discusses corporate crisis management tactics and best practices. He recounts his personal experiences with organizational crises and explains the lessons each taught him.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Evolution Through Crisis Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Crisis Management, Management (general), Business & Management Skills
- Duration: 00:22:40
- Keywords: collaboration, collaboration with outside agencies, computer programming, consultants, crisis communication, crisis management, crisis management: corporate, customers, downsizing, electricity, electricity supply, employee strikes, evaluation and assessment, expertise, flexibility, labor strikes, morale, newspapers, planning (general), publishing, publishing industry, Shareholders, Skills (abilities), Skills attainment, Stakeholders, Strike breaking, technology, unions
Practitioner: Edwin FredericksonOnline ISBN:9781473980662Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016