Dr. Leah Tompkins describes her solution to better ethics in the business world. She suggests accepting some intuition into ethical decisions, so that they become more personalized and less about an easy solution.
- Type of Content: Conference
- Title: Ethical Leadership: Philosophical & Spiritual Approaches to Organization
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Leadership & Ethics, Responsible Leadership, Spiritual Leadership
- Duration: 00:34:44
- Keywords: abstract reasoning, authentic leadership, authenticity, business ethics, complexity, effectiveness, efficiency, ethics, fundamentalism, intuition, intuition versus analysis, leadership development, management consultancy, opinions, option, organization (group structure), organizations, phenomenology, philosophy, problem solving, psychoanalysis, psychology, values (guiding principles)
Academic: Leah TomkinsOnline ISBN:9781473954465Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016