Posh Totty Designs started 10 years ago with a single jeweler hand-making personalized jewelry engraved with poems, song lyrics, and favorite phrases. The business is now a large team that manufactures and sells a variety of jewelry and gifts. Managing director Alice Rivers Cripps explains Posh Totty's unique selling proposition and how the business developed.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Entrepreneurship: Posh Totty Designs
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises, Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), New Product Design & Marketing
- Duration: 00:12:23
- Keywords: branding, creativity and innovation, customer care, entrepreneurial marketing, entrepreneurship, internet, jewelry, partnerships, product innovation, retailing, Selling products and services, Small and medium-sized enterprises, Social media, Strategic marketing
Practitioner: Alice Rivers CrippsOnline ISBN:9781473954533Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016