Hugh Facey, chairman of Gripple, Limited, discusses how he runs his company. Gripple is an employee-owned business. Each employee is required to buy shares so everyone has a stake in the company. Gripple does not have job descriptions or even a management structure, and the company is efficient because of this style of leadership.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Employee Ownership Model at Gripple, Manufacturer Of Wire Joining & Tensioning Systems
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Employee, Industrial & Labor Relations, Business & Management Skills, International Employee Relations
- Duration: 00:12:39
- Keywords: accountants, business and management, business improvement practices, business strategy, business support, charity, company directors, construction, dividends, efficiency, employees, family, ideas (psychology), industrial development, job description, management boards, management structure, manufacturing, ownership, problem solving, representation, Shareholders, Shares (finance), turnover, values (guiding principles), worker coownership, workplace culture
Gripple Ltd, 1989-People
Practitioner: Hugh FaceyOnline ISBN:9781473965089Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016