The concept of adulthood is discussed by emerging adults and parents of adult children, including being prepared for adulthood and characteristics that define adulthood.
Chapter 1: Morgan, an Emerging Adult, Identifies Characteristics That Define Adulthoodicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:01:21
Chapter 2: Amber and Morgan, Both Emerging Adults, Share Whether Young People Are Prepared for Adulthoodicon angle down
- Start time: 00:01:22
- End time: 00:04:14
Chapter 3: Thelma and Sonia, Parents of Adult Children, Identify Characteristics That Define Adulthoodicon angle down
- Start time: 00:04:15
- End time: 00:06:12
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Emerging Adulthood
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Subject: Lifespan & Developmental Psychology (general), Adulthood
- Duration: 00:06:12
- Keywords: autonomy, decision making, emerging adulthood, independence, responsibility attribution, Stressful life events
Online ISBN: 9781071840429Copyright: 2016 SAGE Publications, Inc.