Bowel and urinary elimination are discussed, and issues such as constipation, incontinence, and diarrhea are explained. Step-by-step instructions for placing a catheter are given.
- Type of Content: Demonstration
- Title: Elimination
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Foundations of Nursing Care
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Clinical Nursing Skills, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:10:32
Keywords: catheter management, catheterisation, constipation, diarrhea, elimination disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, medical interventions, nursing interventions, nursing process, patient care, patient safety, urinary catheterization, urinary incontinence, urinary tract, urinary tract infections, urinary tract processes
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728231Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020