In this tutorial, Dr. Simon Brownhill, Senior Teaching Associate at the University of Cambridge, introduces the Story Stepper Model. Brownhill explains the different ways to use this model and the value the model has to childhood learning.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Early Childhood Literacy
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Early Childhood Literacy, Early Childhood Teacher Resources, Planning & Reflection with Teaching Techniques
- Duration: 00:07:17
- Keywords: early childhood, literacy and reading, models and methods of teaching, Story telling, teacher training, visual learning
Academic: Simon BrownhillOnline ISBN:9781473928732Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015