Professor Duncan Angwin discusses strategy, mergers and acquisitions, particularly focusing on the high proportion of mergers that fail and how to help them succeed. He explains his own research and gives advice to students in this field who are considering doing their own research.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Duncan Angwin Discusses Strategy, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Strategic Management & Business Policy (general), Corporate Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Duration: 00:17:02
- Keywords: academic discourse, business management, corporate culture, cross-sectional research, cross-sectional study, engaged scholarship, engaged scholarship model, exploratory study, frameworks in curriculum development, investment banks, management, management communication, merger (business), mergers, mergers and acquisitions, mergers, acquisitions, and takeovers, publishing, research, research methods, research methods and issues, research methods: mixed methods, research methods: qualitative, research methods: quantitative, research/theoretical frameworks, Strategic business units, Strategic frames, Strategic management, Strategic management process, Strategic planning, Strategic plans, Strategy (organizational)
Oxford Brookes University
University of Oregon
California Management Review
Accounts Business School
Academic: Duncan AngwinOnline ISBN:9781473957022Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016