Dr. Donald Nordberg explains corporate governance as the systems by which companies are directed and controlled. He discusses the relationships between boards of directors, shareholders, business managers, and other constituencies. He also highlights some common and uncommon issues decision-makers face.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Donald Nordberg Discusses Corporate Governance
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Governance, Leadership, Evaluation in Business & Management
- Duration: 00:45:26
- Keywords: academic discourse, accountability (business), asset management, board members, boards of directors, business education, business ethics, business journalism, business management, business regulation, business strategy, Cold War, conglomerates, constituencies, corporate governance, corporation, decision making, disclosure, diversifying investment, embargoes, empirical research, executive compensation, fraud and abuse, gender roles, governance, government, historical analysis, jurisdiction, minority representation, misconceptions, motivation, news media, nonprofit organizations, organizational structure, oversight, ownership and control, Parliament of the United Kingdom, processes and institutions, profit, public opinion, public policy, research, risk, Shareholders, Social responsibility, Stock market crises, teaching, terrorism, uniqueness
Satyam fraud, 2009
Academic: Donald NordbergOnline ISBN:9781473956186Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016