A scenario is presented that requires leadership when cultural issues threaten to derail a project.
Chapter 1: Consider the Type of Culturally-Sensitive Leadership Required to Keep a Project With Diverse Team on Trackicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:01:21
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Diversity in Leadership: The Practice and Mindset
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Leadership
- Subject: Diversity Leadership, Decision Making, Managing Conflict
- Duration: 00:01:21
- Keywords: conflict management, cultural sensitivity, decision making, decision making skills, diversity leadership, gender bias, gender discrimination, racial discrimination
Online ISBN: 9781071803356Copyright: Copyright © 2018 SAGE Publications Inc.