Human resources professional Fiona Jackson explains how diversity and inclusion relate within a business. EDF Energy staff members participate in a system of support networks and events that raise awareness of different ways of life, as well as supporting employees who may otherwise be marginalized.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Diversity, Equality & Inclusion at EDF Energy
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Business Ethics (general), Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, Human Resource Strategy & Planning
- Duration: 00:11:11
- Keywords: armed forces, business and management, challenges, issues, and controversies, cultural awareness, customers, diversity (institutional), education, effective programs, employee attitudes, fasting, feedback, human resources, inclusion, LGBT workers, minority groups, Muslim beliefs and traditions, practices, strategies, and tools, Support groups, talent development, values (guiding principles), volunteers, working parents, working women
EDF Energy, 2002-People
Practitioner: Fiona Jackson
Practitioner: Rizwan Ahmed
Practitioner: Umer Suleman
Practitioner: Fran Goble
Practitioner: Donna FraserOnline ISBN:9781473965102Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016