Once a quality improvement program has been approved and a team leader selected, the problem being addressed by the program must be well-defined, and roles and responsibilities must be decided. This team selection phase is demonstrated.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Developing a New Quality Improvement Program
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Co-publisher: Medcom Inc.
- Series: Quality Improvement
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Quality Improvement, General Nursing Practice
- Duration: 00:04:12
Contains: Assessment QuestionsOnline ISBN: 9781529728576Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd and Medcom Inc, 2020