Professor Sara McLaughlin Mitchell explains democratic peace as the evidence-based theory that examines why democracies rarely take to arms on each other.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Democratic Peace
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Peace Studies / Conflict Resolution, International Conflict, Democracy
- Duration: 00:01:45
- Keywords: conflict prevention, democracy theories, democracy, democratization, democratic peace, dyads, international affairs, international relations theory and political thought, political science, war (armed conflict), war and politics
Academic: Sara McLaughlin MitchellOnline ISBN: 9781473955394Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016