Behavior and communications specialist Katherine Mount begins a multi-chapter video course on time management skills. As part of this introductory chapter, viewers are asked to chart their daily activities and identify personal organization tendencies.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Definitions and Diagnosis
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Project Management, Organization Studies (general)
- Duration: 00:27:50
- Keywords: calendars, daily diary methods, daily life, daydreaming, efficiency, efficiency improvement, email, flexibility, goal setting, habits, internet, job training, memorization, Myers-Briggs type indicator, overload, perfectionism, planning (general), planning control, prioritising, procrastination, productivity, professional development, rewards, Social media, Stress and coping, Stress at work, teamwork, text messaging, time management, training, work and skills, work effort
Practitioner: Katherine MountOnline ISBN:9781473981577Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016