In this segment of his homeland security series Professor Clarence Martin discusses the scope of activities under the purview of homeland security. Martin stresses the importance of departmental focus and not diluting the original mission of homeland security.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Defining Homeland Security and the Homeland Security Umbrella
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2014
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Homeland Security, Security & Crime (general), Terrorism
- Duration: 00:03:03
- Keywords: Federal Emergency Management Agency, homeland security, law enforcement, natural disasters, oil spills, Security, September 11 attacks, terrorism
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), 1979-
September 11 Attacks (2001)People
Academic: Clarence Augustus MartinOnline ISBN:9781506383675Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2014